Tuesday, 26 December 2006

Hi and welcome to my blog.

Instead of sending emails once in a while, I decided it would be easier to post comments here so you can read whenever you wish. I will write in Swedish as well as English depending on my mood and what I want to say!!

Christmas has come and gone and it was quite a lot different ot last year, which was spent in cold Sweden. (Mind you, I think Christmas day here is a bit like Midsommar afton; everyone hopes for sun and warmth, but most of the time they get rain and cold). Yesterday was 14 degrees, rain and hail!!!!

Today is all about the Cricket. Will and Pete are busy watching it on telly (and I was just told about to crack a beer) whilst I do this (about to have another cuppa). I think we're all happy right now.

I hope you all had a wicked christmas with heaps of pressies, bubbly and good food. I got a bike which Will made for me. I am now mobile. Fantastic!

No comments: