Thusday and since I had the day off work today, I met Will for lunch in the city, then I met up with Nellie since her and Birtles are moving here from Canberra.
Working tomorrow but on Saturday myself, Sabina and Jeanette from work are going to the beach. Bring on magazines, fruitsalads, sand and maybe, just maybe, even a dip in th ocean. (Badkruka).
On Monday Will and I went to see Lily Allen and she was absolutely great. A little pixie dressed in a gorgeous floral 1960's type dress. Attitude all the way. Me like.
A review from The Age: http://www.theage.com.au/news/music/lilting-lily-carries-the-can/2007/01/30/1169919313401.html
Weather forecast for the nextfew days: Sat 31, Sun 38, Mon 38. Steaming. Good thing I'll be at work in the ac.
Oh wicked! Hot off the tv: Stella McCartney is doing a special collection for the House of Target.
I'm Alright, Still. Catch ya.
Puss puss
m xxx.
No comments:
Post a Comment