Saturday, 5 May 2007

Goldfish

We have bought a couple of goldfish and here's a little photo where you can probably not see
them at all! The fishtank itself it pretty funky though!As per usual, there's a bit of a story here... I asked Will to name the fish and the only name he could come up with was a very Swedish name that I actually have a couple of friends called, so i used my veto power against it. Days went by and no new name was put forward. I kept asking for new names, but nothing happened. One night we were watching I am Sam on tv when Will tells me that one of the little fish may be dying as he was hanging out by the surface, being very still. I started crying saying I have killed my fish (I had overfed the little buggers). The worst thing was that the poor fish could die and not have a name. So in the spirit of Sam, they are now known as Sam and Friend.





And they are both still alive.

No comments: