Monday, 11 June 2007

Queen's birthday

My lovely friend Sab has been struck down with meningitis and is in hospital. She has had a lumbar puncture and an MRI but the doctor's are still unsure of exactly what kind of meningitis she has. I saw her yesterday and she was much better than when I visited on Saturday. Unfortunately she had a difficult night so I can't see her today as she must sleep through the day. Hopefully it won't be too long before she can go home (although she was very impressed by the hospital food - you get to choose from a menu!!!)

Apart from poor Sab, everything else is fine here.

We caught up with some friends on Friday night for a couple of drinks and some food at the Townhall Hotel.
Saturday was Will's cousin Ed's 21st and the theme was tawdry. My look was Joan Collins from the Dynasty Era!!!
We had a look at the Archibald prize shortlist paintings today and they were fantastic! Check them out on www.thearchibaldprize.com.au
Today is a public holiday which means I have time to make lasagne from scratch! I bought a pasta machine yesterday and I am very excited about using it today. Wish me luck!

No comments: