My neighbourhood on a wall. The red, stripy line represents the tramroute. The yellow square is the Townhall, and we live just above that in the next square block.
All this talking of neighbourhood made me think of our neighbours. The unit next to ours was sold some time ago, and in moved a couple. Since our walls are paperthin (concrete slabs), noice travels far and loud, but these guys seemed fairly quiet. Then came the noice. A very primal noice if I put it that way. Daytime, nighttime, weekdays or weekends. Not so nice. A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a very nice note asking them to PLEASE keep the sound down. Two days later, they moved out. Coincidence I am sure.
New neighbours moved in yesterday and kept us awake with gems from the soundtrack of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.
Looks like it is going to be a beautiful neighbourship.
No comments:
Post a Comment