
This city I live in is a truly wonderful one. There is always something happening somewhere and I think the key to this place is to expect the unexpected. For example this dumpster in the picture above. Placed in a carparking spot on the very busy lane where I where I work. Quite
pretty and clever I think.
In this city we have bars made out of shipping containers, cafes that seem to spring out of random holes in walls, but who make the yummiest food and coffee. We have rooftop cinemas, nightmarkets, tram-restaurants, moonlight-cinemas and festivals galore. And summer is definitely around the corner with a balmy 28 degrees today. Joy.
Of course, there are things I don't like such as the smelly, overcrowded trams in the morning, the fact that people seem obsessed with what schools they once went to, the water restrictions, and the fact that is such a damn long way from home!
So long, farewell, auf Widersehn, goodbye. I'm off to enjoy some gelato.
No comments:
Post a Comment