
Oh dear and my, oh my, how long it has been since I sat down and wrote something to put on this little page of mine.
I have (sort of) made peace with CSN in that they let me pay by three instalments instead of four and I don't have to pay any extra fees. This new savings scheme still makes me as poor as a pauper and I don't like it one bit. Am I never going to have some money left over at the end of the week/fortnight/month/year? I am well into my thirties and stillcan't support myself. Pathetic. To add insult to injury, I am going to only work four days a week from now on. This is the only way I can write and finish my thesis. The plan is to have it finished in August.
What else has been on my mind lately? I miss pyttipanna som fan. The Sorry-speech was beautiful and it got really emotional. I really need a haircut and a colour. Why do our goldfish fight each other every morning after thay have had their food? I really need to get back into the habit of going to the gym. It has been weeks and weeks since I last stepped inside the gym and I am growing fatter by the minute.
A cockroach was seen running from underneath the paperwork down to the floor from the desk opposite mine at work yesterday and I nearly has a heart attack. A brave colleague quicky killed it (as I stood squealing in a corner) by stepping on it and that made me, if possible, even more nervous. Is it an urban myth, or does stepping on a cockroach really make the dying thing send for backup of more of the horrid little things. In other words, can I expect one walking across my desk sometime soon?
I'm off to eat a mango.
No comments:
Post a Comment