Saturday, 29 November 2008

Almost Christmas!


On Wednesday evening we went to the opening night at Sophie Gannon Gallery to look at the collection of wonderful paintings by Nicholas Harding called Beachlife.

I went to Hell's Kitchen for a (1) glass of wine with a collague of mine after work yesterday and staggered (yes, I am a lightweight awnd I must have seem quite tipsy as the sales lady at Biotherm @ Myer wasn't very interested in selling me anything. In fact, she asked if the moisturiser I was after but couldn't recognise anywhere amongst the lotions and potions WAS Biotherm in the first place? I said in my best posh accent "I'll be back" turned around and walked off) home to watch the first series of Sex and the City. I still love, love, love that series and it never seems to get boring, no matter how may times I watch the same episodes. All I want for Christmas is the box-set.

Christmas is around the corner and the weather has been cold for Melbourne spring standards and I am loving every minute as it means I can light candles and make it cosy and all Chtistmassy. Will went to IKEA and returned home with 24 bottles of Julmust. It really is a Christmas must.

No comments: