Thursday, 18 January 2007

Babyspiderincident

Ysterday I was on my way to work and I thought I saw a fly on the mirror in the bedroom. Turns out it wasn't a fly, but a baby spider. Brown and hairy. I decided to be tough (I was home alone) and kill the litte bastard. (We need rain). I popped to the bathroom, grabbed some paper and proceded to squash it when it JUMPED from the wall straight out past my shoulder. I screamed and f--k knows where it jumped to. I quickly proceeded to call Will and leave a message which went something like this:
- Hi, it's me. I tried to kill a spider when it jumped. We have a jumping baby spider in the bedroom. Does that mean that we have, or will be about to have big jumping spiders in the bedroom? Weeouuuiiii (Whingey noise).

Jumping spiders suck. Especially when the hairy jumping spiders may be hiding in your shoes or clothes or make-up bag or underwear drawer or similar. But I'll be strong. I have found out that the can't kill me (the Swedish girls at work said even babyspiders can kill you. I nearly cried. Will, Al and Pete told me that's not true, phew).

Went to the lovely Night Market yesterday with Pete, Al, Murrell and Johanne. Had tortilla and bought a little something.

Enjoy your time wherever you are and if you don't want to be there, think of jumping babyspiders and me!!
Puss puss all. m xxx

No comments: