Saturday, 13 January 2007

Friday, fences and football

Friday was interesting. I had just got home from having gone on a little trip on my bike and was about to walk through th door when the door wouldn't open. Not beacuse I didn't have keys or I was standing by the wrong door, but because the lock had jammed. Wonderful. And noone home. Wonderful. After calling Will, cursing, throwing of keys out of frustration the next door neighbour opened her door (she had heard the noise and thought some psycho ex-girlfriend had attacked...) and offered to help. I climbed onto her roof, across a high wall to get to our balcony to discover the door was locked. I had locked it earlier that day. Wonderful. After some hard work to get back across and down again flatmate Moose popped his head out through the kitchen door downstairs. I was saved! He had had to climb out his downstairs window to get out, and could that way get back in again. I hope the lock will be fixed soon.

Went to the pool to hang out with Sabi. Lovely day, not too hot today.

Got home and was supposed to meet Moa who had come down from Sydney to sail back up on Saturday morning, but unfortunately they were quite far away from the city and had to get up at 4am so we never met.

Went with Will to football instead. (Soccer as they insist on calling it here. The real football I'd like to add. Soccer my ----). Melbourne Victory had a crowd of 29,000 on a Friday night with Cricket on at the MCG. Not too shabby! Unfortunately they lost 2-1 after Queensland scored in the 93rd minute.

Signing off to go get some food. Me hungry (as per usual).

Puss och kram och grattis på födelsedagen till Linders.
m xxx

No comments: