Friday, 16 March 2007

Grand Prix

Since starting work coordinating the administration for the Grand Prix, my life pretty much includes 12 hour work days. I am currently getting out of bed at 4am to be down at the track for 5.30. Luckily, the big day is getting closer and closer, which means I can finally get some sleep!!!

The F1 cars were out test driving today and I managed to get a glimpse for a few minutes before I had to run back to our Zone Hut. Unfortunately, I think that's all I will get to see as I am stuck in there making sure the staff are signed in, signed out, fed, looked after and much more. So much for driving round in golfbuggies as we were promised when we started the job...

I'm off to bed to get a few hours presious sleep.

Ina, vad har du för telefonnummer?

No comments: