Thursday, 1 March 2007

Work and no play

The Grand Prix job is hard work and I seem to spend my days troubleshooting and filing paper from one pile of files into another. Over and over again I do this. My head is spinning, make it stop!! Despite this, I like the job and the lovely people I work with in particular. I got my credentials today, which is quite exciting. Not quite so exciting is the fact that we didn't get access to the good stuff like the pitlane and paddock....

Yesterday I saw a Big Issue dude shouting "Are you stoned?"... into his mobile phone. Just a weird sight and a weird conversation.

The weekend was spent taking it easy; hanging out and not doing much, which was very nice indeed.

My camera broke a while ago, so I'm afraid it's going to be a while before any pics will be posted.

Bought Amy Winehouse's cd. Wicked stuff.

No comments: