Wednesday, 9 January 2008


Happy Christmas, New Year and whatever else. Unfortunately, I am in no state to be jolly right now. You see, it has finally happened. The thing I was dreading the most. The thing I knew was just around the corner, but which I still managed to block out, delete from memory and ignore. Denial, denial, denial.

C.S.N.

No, this is not another dead awful US criminal drama tv series. It is the repayment of the financial aid I received as a student. Och den anlände som ett brev på posten. The cash itself wasn't all that much when I received it each month (they pay peanuts they get monkeys... and well, I still haven't finished my thesis), but the interest they charge over the years is hefty and hence I now have thousands (and please feel free to add chosen currency here) to repay.

Lord have mercy. Or more to the point; my bankmanager, have mercy.

So long, vi csn.

2 comments:

(Life of) K said...

Neeej, de hittade mig ocksa for na't ar sedan. INTE kul. Jag vagar inte ens oppna kuverten langre. Hur kunde de lana ut pengar till sma 19-aringar??

ina

Unknown said...

I hear ya sister! Fy fasiken vad tungt det är att få en räkning från dem alltså... Måtte jag vinna på lotto snart och slippa plågan. Kram til dig! //sof